In your role, you are no doubt feeling the pressures of what’s been labeled “the hottest seat on campus.”
Recently, our publisher, David Kochanek, recorded a series of brief videos that describe in detail the difficulties that Liberal Arts Colleges now face in their marketing, recruiting and retention.
In these videos he covers:
- The 3 biggest marketing challenges facing Liberal Arts Colleges right now.
- Why doing what you’ve always done will not get you to next year’s enrollment numbers (and how to prove that to your marketing team).
- How massive demographic shifts will change the student recruiting landscape for the next 10 years… starting this year.
- How the typical “fit” concept is misguided and a more effective way to explain the importance of fit to prospective families.
- How to reverse negative market trends by creating new demand for your institution and reach a new, highly targeted audience.
If you are interested in learning more about the marketing challenges that Liberal Arts Colleges face, you can watch Part 1 of the series now.
Interested in our Sponsored Content Program?