LiberalArtsColleges.com promotes the value of a liberal arts education to students, parents, and high-school counselors, and gives colleges the opportunity to highlight their unique value proposition.
What College Leaders are Saying
“St. Olaf provides students with a range of unique experiences. The sponsored content program gave us the opportunity to reach a highly targeted audience of students and parents with a distinguishing message we believe sets us apart from a range of other really good liberal arts colleges.”
– Michael Kyle, Vice President for Enrollment and College Relations, St. Olaf College
“As a National Liberal Arts college Whittier College benefits from greater awareness of what our type of institution offers and from the enhanced exposure to students and parents who seek to better understand the value of choosing a liberal arts college.”
– Fred Pfursich, Former Vice President of Enrollment, Whittier College
“We’re proud of what Carleton delivers to its students, but communicating its successes to new audiences is always a challenge for a small school in Minnesota. Working with LiberalArtsColleges.com to develop sponsored content gave us a fresh spin on our accomplishments and put it in front of a new audience.”
– Adam Webster, Associate Dean of Admissions, Carleton College
Upgrade Your College Profile and Sponsor Content
Are you searching for ways to create advantages for your students in the recruiting process? If so, the good news is that we’ve built a service that delivers these advantages specifically for liberal arts schools:
- Promoting the Value of Liberal Arts. Our site is dedicated to marketing the value of a private, liberal arts education. We combine original research with outcomes data to paint a very different picture than the short term thinking about the value college that is widely supported these days.
- Highlighting Your School’s Unique Characteristics. Not in the “Top 20” in the rankings? No problem. We help your school rise above the fray of magazine rankings by giving you the opportunity to highlight your unique characteristics and showcase how you help students really succeed.
- Helping Students Discover Your School. Our goal is to make it easy for prospective students and parents to discover your school. We combine current student feedback with campus visits to create honest, informative college profiles, to provide families, counselors and teachers with a trusted source of college information.
Your school gives the students the knowledge they need for success in life. LiberalArtsColleges.com promotes the value of a liberal arts education to students, parents, and high-school counselors, and gives colleges the opportunity to highlight their unique characteristics.
Basic profiles of your college are free on LiberalArtsColleges.com, however, to highlight your school and provide better information to students, parents, and high-school counselors, you can upgrade your school’s profile to give your school an advantage in the school selection process.